Ora Beach House
Ora (pronounced or-rah) means 'well' or 'healthy' in Maori. Our hope is that the relaxed aspect and mesmerising calmness of Ora Beach House and its surrounds, allow you to reach a higher level of personal wellbeing.
Originally built as two beachside apartments, they were joined prior to our renovation in 2014. Today, we are pleased to offer Ora Beach House as a seaside retreat for those who wish to escape into our serene surroundings, or explore the activity of Austinmer beach and the region.
Ora Beach House features:
- Four large bedrooms with flexible bedding configuration (sleeping eight adults comfortably)
- Master bedroom with luxury ensuite and wrap-around balcony
- Two spacious lounge areas with spectacular ocean views
- Separate, private study
- Broadband Wi-Fi internet
- Modern five star kitchen with Smeg dishwasher and gas range cooker
- Coffee machine
- Gas barbecue and outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground, solar-heated salt water pool
- Quality linen and pool towels provided
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Continuous hot water system
- Heating and airconditioning
- TV and blue-ray/ DVD player
- Single lock up garage
- Large selection of DVDs and board games
- iPod docking station
Located just an hour south of Sydney, Ora Beach House is situated on the secluded southeast-most tip of the beautiful Austinmer headland, surrounded by all the splendour of the Pacific Ocean.
Austinmer's patrolled beach and ocean pools are a minute's stroll along the picturesque headland. While surrounded by quaint shops, cafes and specialty stores, Austinmer is also a quick fifteen minute drive to Wollongong city.